VP of Operations
For rates / information, contact Sherren Leigh at 312.951.7600 x110
Reprints And Permission
No part of TCW may be reporduced in any form or by any means without prior consent from Leigh Commnications. For permission requests, call 312.951.7600 x100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2012 by Today’s Chicago Woman. Fashion photography copyright 2012 by Skrebneski.
Opinions and advice of columnists are not necessarily those of the publication.
Letters to the Editor
Tell us what you think at email@example.com. Letters may be edited for clarity, and due to the volume of letters we receive only a selection will be printed in the magazine.
For new subscriptions, inquiries, change of address or back issues
call 312.951.7600 x100.
To submit photos for Wedding Belles, send hi-res photos, bride and groom’s names (including bride’s maiden name), date of wedding and photographer’s credit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Wedding Belles” in the subject line.
To submit an announcement, appointment or award for Networking News, please email information and headshot (if relevant) to email@example.com. Please include “Networking News” in the subject line.
To submit a trunk show, sale, fashion event or beauty event, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Trunk Shows” in the subject line.
To submit a calendar listing, email email@example.com.
For employment and freelancing opportunities, click here.
Our Social Networks
TCW on Twitter
Chicago Tribune Distribution
TCW’s Event Photo Pages
When submitting photos for coverage in TCW’s Event Photo Pages, please keep the following in mind:
• Please submit 15-20 photos in order to be considered for photo page coverage. This ensures enough quality photographs for both print and online.
• Important VIPs, such as hosts, chairs, company leadership, emcees and notable guests should be included in photo submissions. However…
• …also include a variety of people in your photo submissions, in addition to the VIPs. We try to limit each person’s appearance to once per page, so multiple photos with the same people are not useful for coverage.
• Include identification with each and every photo. A photo cannot run in the print publication with “guest” as a caption. Please ensure names are spelled properly in these IDs.
• Photos should be color, well-lit, clear images. No dark/blurry/red eye photographs.
• Please try to avoid guests wearing nametags in your photos. In posed pictures, the photographer should request they remove their nametag before taking the photo. Nametags are acceptable in candid images.
• Photos should be submitted in .jpg or .tif format and hi-res (300 dpi and at least 4”x6”).
• Include a post-event release with your photos, which includes pertinent information such as funds raised, guests in attendance, date, location, VIPs, photographer’s name and other necessary details.
• Photos should be submitted approximately one week after the event to ensure timely inclusion. The more dated an event is, the less likely it is to be included. Preference will be given to photos which have not been simultaneously submitted to other publications.
• Preferred format for submission is via disk. Our mailing address is 150 E. Huron St., Suite 1011, Chicago, IL 60611. Photos can also be sent via Hightail or Dropbox. Contact Managing Editor Carrie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details. Please avoid emailing numerous large files, as it slows our email systems.