With the current technology available, finding a home listing has never been easier! HomeFinder.com, a leading real estate search site and provider of digital marketing solutions for real estate agents, has released its Android application for searching for homes.
This free mobile application is designed on homebuyer testing and feedback to provide the most efficient means of searching for a home. This app provides customers with on-the-go access to the site’s millions of home listings. With its easy-to-use maps and advanced GPS functionality, home seekers can narrow their options to an exact location or refine their search anywhere in the U.S.
With abundant search filters, this application allows for individualized home hunting. The revolutionary automatic syncing between the app and a computer or tablet eliminates the need to conduct the same search twice, which saves time when searching for a home listing.
Here are some of the amazing features that make this application a must-have when looking for a new home:
- Use GPS to find nearby homes for sale, rentals and open houses, so when you are in an area, you know what else is available.
- Stand in front of a house for sale and instantly access property details and full screen interior photos through the geolocation capabilities.
- Customize your home search with advanced search options
- Automatically access your favorite homes, searches and notes from your Android mobile device to your computer or tablet.
- Keep track of which listings have been saved, viewed or not yet viewed via a map feature.
- View monthly mortgage estimates and access Realtor contact information for every listing.
- Share homes of interest via text message, e-mail or social media.
- Access driving directions using Google maps.
Looking at all of these useful features makes me want to go out a buy an Android phone! If you already have one, just go to Android™(Googleplay) to download the free software. If not, check out www.homefinder.com/apps for information on other applications they provide for other smart phones.
HomeFinder is a leading real estate search site owned jointly by three leading media companies (Gannett Co., The McClatchy Co. and Tribune Co.) and is an affiliated company of Classified Ventures, LLC, which owns and operates three online business including Apartments.com, Cars.com and HomeGain.com.